The Content Of The Article:

Coating that peels off

A piece of cement plaster on a brick interior wall with a clinker. How to close this large hole 1.5 cm thick? (see attached photo)

To replace the loose cement plaster part, you can use fillers that can be found in any large DIY area. These coatings are sold in two forms: either powdered and you have to make the mixture yourself, either in the form of ready-to-use paste. Today there are specific coatings very powerful and very easy to apply, especially at Toupret.

On the same topic

  • DIY tips
    • How to properly coat a plaster wall?
    • Decorate the walls: novelties in the range of decorative coatings
    • Decorate the walls with a decorative coating light effect
    • Decorate the walls with a cleansing plaster
    • Apply a smoothing coat before painting
    • Paints and decorative coatings
  • Questions answers
    • How to treat structural cracks?
    • How to remove traces of joint mortar on exposed stones?

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How to Repair Clear Coat Fix 100% all types