VMC double flow, thermodynamic water heater, bio-sourced materials... The choice of equipment and materials is fundamental to reduce the energy consumption of your home and make it more environmentally friendly.
You have opted for an eco-efficient house? This new concept makes it possible to build houses that consume little heat and electricity and whose environmental impact is reduced. For this, special attention is paid to materials, energy consumption, transportation, recycling and waste management solutions, from design to delivery of the project. But the interior equipment is not left to make the house as efficient as possible, or even able to produce its own energy.
Facilities that save energy
Some indoor equipment can reduce the energy consumption of your home. This is particularly the case of:
- A dual flow VMC: it allows to warm up the rooms in winter and to maintain the temperature at 25° during the summer thanks to an internal resistance that recovers the air and depollutes it before redistributing it;
- A thermodynamic water heater: it is equipped with a device comprising a heat pump that absorbs the calories from the outside air, compresses them, heats them and transmits them to the water of the balloon.
- Other solutions are placed outside and also make the house eco-efficient:
- Photovoltaic panels: they provide the home with sufficient energy independence to cover its heating and electricity needs. Triple glazing: it limits the penetration of cold air.
- Sunshine sensors: their installation on windows and bay windows trigger shutters when the thermometer rises and thus maintain the interior at a good temperature.
It is therefore necessary to think about it from the design of your house. In fact, more and more manufacturers, like Maisons Pierre, offer personalized support to their customers to help them choose the most appropriate materials and equipment.
The best materials for ecological insulation and furnishing
The choice of materials, their method of manufacture, their composition, the way they are transported and their recycling fully contribute to respect for the environment and the concept of eco-performance.
For a 100% eco-friendly home, you can adopt bio-sourced materials, such as cellulose wadding, linen wool, hemp, wood, recycled textiles that help create a healthy and non-toxic interior.. The raw or recycled wooden furniture, the natural fiber accessories, the recycled and personalized objects personalize your decoration and integrate perfectly with the ecological tendency and the eco-design.
There is also a label Zero glue that promotes assemblies without glue. The latter is indeed considered harmful to health and the environment. This label without glue applies to different sectors of furniture or construction.