In a single storey house with attic not isolated there is a problem with the flapper aerator of the toilet. Condensation forms around the vent pipe and valve in the attic. Which causes a halo on the ceiling of the toilet. Would wrapping these glass wool pipes solve this problem?
To solve the problem of condensation, the solution presented, namely to surround the pipe of a mineral wool (glass wool or rockwool) seems consistent. It must also be ensured that primary ventilation works properly because a bad "draw" could also be the cause of this condensation.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to solve a condensation problem on windows?
- How to solve a problem of droplets in the crawlspace?
- How to solve a moisture problem?
- How do you know if an insulation is damaged by an infiltration?
- Who to contact to solve moisture problems?
- How to ventilate a damp wall?
- Crystal moisture absorbers in a stone house
- DIY tips
- Barrier against capillary rise: principle of operation
- How to install a central air treatment?
This may interest you