How to waterproof a cracked tiled terrace where bands rise due to infiltration of rainwater and freezing the house at 1070 m as there is a garage below? Should we install a water-resistant slab or put a layer of resin?
At the description of the facts, if one wishes to reproduce thesealing of the slab, first, we have to remove the entire tile, then reconstitute the tightness of this terrase. We can do it with a SALT (liquid sealing system), which can be applied to the roller like a paint. Then everything depends on the finish that you want to give this terrace. The tiled surfaces age poorly in this kind of region, because of thermal shock (sun, cold) and risk of frost. For example, we can move towards a wooden deck, the visible elements being fixed on adjustable pads simply placed on the liquid sealing complex.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to make a terrace on a clay ground?
- How to seal a water infiltration on a terrace?
- How to improve the waterproofness of a slab?
- How to remove black spots on slabs of terraces?
- DIY tips
- Sealing of a terrace with a liquid membrane
- Laying a wooden deck on slab and joists
- Maintenance of a terrace: dirt, moss, bursting materials
- Wall and terrace waterproofing
- Tiling on a terrace
This may interest you