What can you tell me about moisture absorbers? I have a stone house and I feel that heating is not enough. Could the moisture absorbers suffice?
Crystal absorbers are well suited for small volumes, although their effectiveness is limited. In addition, they must be renewed periodically. Electric dehumidifiers are suitable for larger volumes but their purchase price is higher. Their absorption capacity is important (up to several liters per day, which supposes either to be able to empty the tank regularly manually, or to make a connection to the sewage network.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- The problems of hair rise in 5 questions
- Treating hair lifts in a 1915 house
- VMC's problems and Housebrico's advice to solve them
- Central air treatment to clean the cellar
- Polarity inverters to fight against humidity
- Moisture problems in an old garage converted into an apartment
- How to solve a condensation problem?
- How to treat humidity in a house under which a spring flows?
- DIY tips
- How to evacuate moisture after a flood?
- How to properly treat the humidity of a wall?
- Wet walls: treatments
- SEKO Moisture Absorption Systems
This may interest you