The Content Of The Article:

We are tenants since July 2012 of an apartment in a new residence. We have big problems with humidity, bathroom ceiling, leather shoes that mildew and our furniture (not IKEA!) Napoleon III era. There was no installation of VMC then it's a new residence. What to do with the owner? Should he take care of the "renovation" of the furniture? I do not know what to do.

From what you describe, there is a big problem with ventilation in your home. You should contact the owner and tell him about this big concern so that he can make work as quickly as possible in order to create at least a diagram of natural ventilation. Concerning your furniture, you should contact your home insurance.

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • Treating hair lifts in a 1915 house
    • Is it possible to line a damp wall?
    • With which system to treat capillaries?
    • Polarity inverters to fight against humidity
    • Moisture problems in an old garage converted into an apartment
  • DIY tips
    • How to properly treat the humidity of a wall?
    • Treatment of the humidity of walls and floors
    • Fight against moisture and mold stains on walls and ceilings

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How to reduce humidity and get rid of mold in your house. Budget Friendly products reviews