Nothing is easier than the break of a shelf on brackets. Easy and inexpensive, this method still requires the respect of a few rules.
- Bubble level
1. Position the square at the desired location. Adjust its verticality with the bubble level. Place the screws on the wall that will fix the brackets.
2. After drilling the holes in the wall using a drill bit suitable for the material, place the dowels and screw the brackets. Do not hesitate to use an electric screwdriver.
3. Place the wooden shelf on the brackets. Check its position and horizontality.
4. To stabilize the assembly, screw the shelf underneath. Before that, make sure that the length of the screws is significantly less than the thickness of the board.
(photos / visuals: © System D, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY videos
- All about different shelving systems
- Install a CD rack with end brackets
- DIY tips
- Installing a corner shelf
This may interest you