To put a shelf with invisible fixings is quite simple. Simply attach a rod plate to the wall that will support the shelf and insert the shelf into these rods to completely hide the mounting system.
- Bubble level
- Self-drilling dowels (pigtails)
1. Using a bubble level, draw the location of the stage along the wall.
2. If the wall is lined with plasterboard, then install the self-drilling dowels (pigtails). These dowels are simply screwed into the plasterboard (or into the aerated concrete) using a screwdriver.
3.Fix both turntables using the screwdriver. Check that no game appears after fixing.
4. You can now embed the stems of the board in the holes of the shelf. In general, a screw placed under the tablet makes it possible to block the rod in its housing.
(photos / visuals: © System D, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY videos
- All about different shelving systems
- Install a CD rack with end brackets
- Install invisible fixing shelves
- DIY tips
- Secure a shelf with tesa® two-sided tape
This may interest you