The safety of an electrical installation requires compliance with the NF C 15-100 standard. This pre-equipped table (here Debflex) responds perfectly and allows a complete renovation of the installation. You will find various tables in the trade adapted to the size and organization of the house or apartment to equip.
The wiring of this pre-equipped board is easy to carry out with conductors of section adapted to the circuit to be supplied and protected, via protection devices (switches and circuit-breakers). Particular attention should be paid to the tightening of the connection terminals and to the correct positioning of the contact combs.
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Perform electrical repairs
- Old electrical installation
- Install a pre-equipped electrical panel
- Differential Switches: Connection Diagram
- How to install a pre-wired electrical panel?
- Questions answers
- Can we move an electrical panel?
- CLIC Schneider Electric Arc Sensor Circuit Breaker
This may interest you