The Content Of The Article:

I had an insulating actis triiso installed under the roof. To complete the thermal and sound insulation that I can put?

In accordance with the position of the CSTB (scientific and technical center of the building), I can only renew my constant position: the thin "insulators", which must henceforth be called "products" thin are only complements of insulation of low efficiency, whose laying, in poor conditions, can cause major disorders in the frame because of their imperviousness to water vapor. So I can only advise you to achieve real isolation by getting closer to a professional and / or by referring to our section ISOLATION. You will also find the position of the G20 CSTB, as well as the latest developments in the profession on the subject.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Insulating Walls with Reflective Foil Bubble Insulation