Sun and climate protection can also be exercised from the inside of the bays of a house. The interior blind, whatever its model, then fully participates in the decoration of the room and must be able to integrate happily. Thus, the choice of model, its material, its color will participate in the life of the room that the store must protect, whether it is radiation or discretion. As with the exterior blinds, many models offer manual and / or automated maneuvers, which can even be integrated into the home automation system.
- Venetian blind
- Venetian wood blind
- Japanese store
- Boat blind
- Roller blind
- Pleated blind
The style of a Venetian blind light in color gives a room, a felted softness but protects it as effectively from the heat of solar radiation possible through the windows. Revisit your interior and give it a timeless style, while maintaining an atmosphere both contemporary and warm because the venetian blind is ideal to spread the light pleasantly. The aluminum Venetian blind will allow you to modulate or obscure the light according to your needs, while preserving your privacy. This custom blind is available in a wide range of colors (matte, glossy, satin, printed or perforated) which allows it to be a superb element of decoration.
• Upper housing: U-shaped profile with cut-off sides, in steel section 25 x 25, thickness 0.5 mm, kiln-lacquered, colors matched to the boards.
• Blades: aluminum alloy (thickness 0.21 mm), chemically treated with double enamelling, resistant to corrosion and color loss, width 25 or 16 mm.
• Bottom bar: Extra flat hexagonal profile, width 20 mm, thickness 9 mm in oven-enamelled aluminum, color matching the boards.
• Ladder cord: filiform weave in terylene, UV treated, colors matched to the blades.
• Lifting cord: polyester, color matching the blades, allowing the blind to stop in any position.
Finishing pieces: (end caps, cover maneuver, cord cover...) polyamide stained in the mass and coordinated to the shade of the blades.
Orientation maneuver: with transparent shaft, length from 500 to 2300 mm, with single cord Ø 2.2 mm, by winch and crank, with cord lifting system.
• End of travel stop for winch operation.
• 24 V electric operation with end of stroke, cord lifting with diverter and transformer.
• Possibility of general and individual commands by inverter or remotely by radio transmitter with programming of the orientation of the blades.
• Installation between glazing beads (with white aluminum strip)
• Single control by endless cord or chain.
• 90° return for horizontal exit
• Offset brackets.
• Automatism: blinds with 2 alternating colors
• Double glazing
Venetian wood blind
The traveling spirit and colonial elegance in your home! Aluminum is here replaced by wood. Made in Abachiwood (exotic wood), it is a relaxing atmosphere that you will give to your rooms. Blades 25, 35, 50, 70 and 90 mm in width and 3 mm thick transform your picture windows into a refined geometric composition and offer attractive graphics shades in the light.
Internal blind with wooden slats for protection of veranda roofs: Klimastor 50 wood.
Dress your space and sift the brightness when it becomes too strong!
This awning indoor awning, with 50 mm adjustable blades in wood (or aluminum), will give your home a special touch of decoration, while protecting you from heat and brightness.
Its closed position gives, thanks to wood, an unexpected, special and very warm atmosphere.
Create a warm atmosphere with this blind with vertical wood slats: the wooden Drapstor.
Chic and soft, it transforms your blind into true sunscreen.
Its Abachiwood blades, 90 mm wide and 5 mm thick, give you the warmth and charm of exotic wood. Closed, they form very decorative panels.
Vertical blind with high strength coated fabric, the Drapstor allows the light to diffuse in all subtlety through a possible orientation of the bands at 180°.
The architectural structure of the Drapstor ensures a sober and refined line.
It allows the establishment of a timeless decoration ideal for dressing large windows or separate parts of the house.
The Drapstore offers 2 band widths: 127 and 90 mm and 154 colors from the Soliso Europe range.
• Extruded aluminum top rail, section 25 x 40 mm, natural anodised or lacquered white, brown or beige
• Friction hooks connected by stainless steel spacers, allowing the perfect and identical distribution of all bands.
• Weighted strips in the lower part by anti-U.V treated plastic pads.
The spacing of the bands in the lower part is maintained by 2 polyamide chains.
• Corded maneuver with counterweight.
• Orientation of the strips at 180° by means of a polyamide chain.
• Fixing bracket with optional bracket, color matching the rail, allowing the installation of face with a maximum offset of 40 mm.
The japanese partition was originally made of lightweight rice paper panels mounted on lightweight wooden frames and slidable to make moving part separation. This type of panel has always represented the pinnacle of refinement and sobriety, as it remains attached to the internal representation of Japanese culture as the Japanese garden can do outdoors.
The current Japanese partition, wide leaf (type screen) or derived from the boat blinds, created the scenery playing transparency and is distinguished by a sober and uncluttered character. It allows drawing several panels on different rails, to hide up to 6 meters of opening and adapts to small as well as large spaces.
• Thanks to its 2, 3, 4 or 5-channel track, the Japanese partition can hide up to 6 meters of opening.
• Lift system of the boat awning mounted on a rail for sliding the panels...
• 2, 3, 4 or 5 channel white lacquered extruded aluminum top rail with white PVC end caps.
• Extruded aluminum sliding door panel profiles, with velcro and including the drive system and lifting mechanism.
• Corded operation with counterweight or curtain lance.
• Polyester lifting and pulling cord.
• 3 finishes to choose LUXE, BASIC +, BASIC.
The velum of small openings or skylights!
The blind (blackout) Zephyr Its difference makes it perfect for obscuring small vertical or horizontal openings.
Discreet and elegant, it protects you from the sun while ensuring a perfect mix of light and temperature.
Thanks to its springs, integrated in the load bar, its fabric displays a perfect tension, assuring it a good resistance to the wind.
Give a young and invigorating atmosphere to your interior.
Take off! Equip your berries with boat blinds.
Invisible folds when the blind is lowered, are formed when it goes back, creating a sober and elegant decor. Its wide horizontal folds will allow it to become one with your interior and will bring an irreplaceable decorative touch. Proposed in a choice of plain fabrics, prints or sheers, the boat blind (like the Japanese partition) creates the decor by playing transparency.
• Boat awning for veranda roof
• Guiding with 2 micro stainless steel cables and cord balancing system ensuring the constant parallelism of the final bar and its stop in any position.
• Top housing and load bar in extruded aluminum lacquered in white oven 9010.
• The canvas is fixed on the high case with a Velcro type to facilitate disassembly.
• Maneuvering by removable anodized aluminum rod with simple attachment system.
The boat blind exists in 3 models of clothing: Luxury, Basic + and Basic
• 3 types of maneuver: by side cord, chain and SOMFY 24 v motor
• Sheaths every 25 cm, bottom hem integrating the load bar.
• Top housing and load bar in extruded aluminum lacquered in white oven 9010.
• Integrated load bar in the bottom sleeve.
• High polyamide case end caps.
• Lifting cord with a diameter of 1.4 mm.
Combining charm and simplicity, this store is in osmosis with its environment. Uni, printed, transparent or opaque, it will dress up wonderfully your window stops (ROLDROP), doors or roof windows. You will be out of sight and glare, while ensuring a pleasant brightness. Very easy to use, the Roller blind made-to-measure fits all your windows. It fulfills multiple functions: decorates, sieves, obscures and isolates from looks. This type of awning easily finds its place in the office or at home where it will determine the final touch of your decoration for a subdued and cozy atmosphere.
• Extruded aluminum roller tube Ø 25 or 32 mm, equipped with a ratchet spring and provided at each end with white nylon tips.
• Load bar in extruded aluminum anodised natural, white or black lacquered with nylon end caps, assorted colors, section 19 x 11 mm.
• Maneuver by manually pulling the load bar using a nylon halyard with tassel.
• Universal zinc-plated steel supports with rounded gray, white or black nylon cover.
• Choice of fabric according to Soliso Europe range.
• Same design but chain operation with built-in braking system.
• Lateral guidance by micro-cable or slides in extruded aluminum.
• Roller Slow: automatic slow-lift blind.
• Pre-mounted blind on a rear profile facilitating installation, or in a rounded box, section 55 x 60 mm, in extruded anodised aluminum, natural or lacquered white or black.
Ideal for soft and felted atmospheres, create a romantic and delicate world. The pleated blind is of a minimum size thanks to its 20 mm folds. It harmonizes with the rest of the room. Its made-to-measure manufacturing allows it to adapt to all your windows. In the vertical or veranda roof, it filters the light and reflects the sun's rays.
Maneuvering a pleated blind can be made by direct pulling on the cords or by a chain with built-in braking system. You can also, on some models (photo), move the height of the load bar where you want it, you release it and the blind stays in the requested position. A self-locking fall arrest brake makes it possible to stop the blind in the folded position. This is the ideal product for public places since, in addition to sun protection, this type of shade makes it easy to isolate an office on demand to ensure perfect discretion.
Pleated blind for inclined frame with cord guide system allowing a constant tension of the blind to the horizontal and its stop in all positions.
• Manual operation by handle or with anodized aluminum operating rod (optional).
• Motorized operation SOMFY 24v.
• Inclination from 0° to 45°.
Radio receiver + remote control.
• Enjoy the cool summer nights, a breath of fresh air, with a wide range of Mosquito, made to measure.
• Easy to use, Mosquito nets adapt to all types of openings.
• The Sliding Screen for French windows: particularly functional and aesthetic thanks to its low profile extra-flat.
• Roll-up mosquito net for window.
• Fixed frame and opening to the French.
• Sliding side frame or guillotine.
(photos / visuals: © Soliso, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Interior and exterior louvers
- What is the constitution of the shutters?
- Choose a motorized pergola with a metal structure
- Operation of a blind
- Stores: description
- Automation of a blind: energy savings
- Laying a banne awning
This may interest you