The Content Of The Article:

I broke one of the fixed glazing of my shower wall 1/4 of round moons (I do not know the brand and name of the product being tenant). I wanted to know if it was possible to change only the glass or should I change the whole shower?

If you do not know the brand of your shower enclosure, you have no alternative but to contact a glazier / mirror manufacturer who can certainly order and cut this type of item because it has access to the most windows available on the market. You will then have to put the slide elements back on the door and put it back in place.

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • Where to find a shower door seal?
  • DIY tips
    • How to install a cabin with whirlpool shower?
    • How to install a shower stall?

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Refinishing ceramic tile in my bathroom (before and after)