Exterior insulation is certainly one of the most effective, whether it's walls, but also roofing. It also makes it possible to avoid the loss of surface or volume inside the rooms of the house or attics thereof. The solutions for the facade are multiple: insulation with glass wool and PVC cladding, or in wood, EPS insulation and facade coating, insulated metal cladding insulation. The roof can also be isolated by sarking or by seasoned boxes.
- Insulation from the outside (Optex system)
- External Thermal Insulation: Insulating and Coating
- Expanded polystyrene interiors Placo® Voute
- Exterior Thermal Insulation (new) with air lime finish
- Triple glazed roof window
This may interest you