The Content Of The Article:

What should I do? Paper was glued directly to the Placo by the previous owners, and in trying to remove the three layers of paper, the Placo's cardboard layer withdrew in its entirety. Should I change the Placo or is it possible to make up for the damage.

If the protective coating of your plasterboard has taken off, you will unfortunately have to change, because the plaster thus exposed will be automatically soggy by the application of glue or paint. Replace it with pre-printed (Premium) BA13 sheets, which can be painted or upholstered directly, without specific preparation.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: WORLDS smallest FISH AQUARIUM...