The roof is the "hat" of the house. No renovation of the interior of it can be undertaken without the absolute guarantee of perfect sealing of the cover. Sometimes we will be content to treat the tiles to remove their porosity and restore their étnahéité. Often we will lead a real project of restoration of the roof. In some cases, it will be better to redo the blanket to nine. Whatever your choice, the key is to guarantee the interior work done against any water leak from the roof.
(photos / visuals: © Dip waterproof, except special mention)
On the same topic
- Renovation of a roof: the steps
- Questions answers
- Repair a leak under solar panels: who to call?
- How to renovate the roof of a Lewitt house?
- Does the foam break down 5 year old tiles?
- How to determine the responsibility of infiltrations at the neighbors?
- How to seal a cracked polycarbonate roof?
- How to solve infitration problems?
- Problem of infiltraton in a kitchen
- Risks of infiltration from a terrace
- Infiltration problem in a terrace for private use
- Inlets through the chimney
- How to stop roof infiltration at the hips?
- How do you know if you have to change your tiles?
- Redland porous tiles
- DIY tips
- How to prevent pool leaks?
- Seal a leak in a slab
- Waterproofing a roof terrace
- Porous tiles on a roof
- Cracks on a roof or chimney stump
- Cracks on a wall
- Wall and terrace waterproofing
This may interest you