What about the insulation at 1 € of the roofs lost of a pavilion of 120 m2 ? Is it normal to request a photocopy of the tax form to benefit from this device when you are at the RSA? What is the best insulator for lost roof spaces?
The device "attic insulation for 1 €" is not a scam. This is a device set up as part of the system of energy certificates and business bonuses, in order to fight against energy poverty.
It is normal that you are asked for your tax slip. Make sure that the company is well EGR (recognized environmental guarantor). Do not accept a supplement without your express agreement.
The mineral wool (glass or rock wool) to my preference, but others Acermi certified insulators (Association for the certification of insulating materials) can be used (cellulose wadding, for example).
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- The work to be done and the materials to be used to insulate well
- Questions answers
- 22 do-it-yourself questions about glass wool
- Top: Reinforce insulation in rolls by loose wool?
- How to improve the crawling insulation of a roof?
- How to improve the insulation of a roof lot lost in renovation?
- Operation of energy certificates
This may interest you