If you have a lot of land, you may be able to install a professional PVC greenhouse of this type, which will allow you to produce yourself a significant amount of flowers to be transplanted, but also early vegetables. Its installation is done quickly and without difficulty provided you get help from at least one person.
- Metallic hoops
- PVC sheets
- Fixing wire
1. A large tunnel of this size, used by market gardening professionals, allows a real production of annual, biennial or perennial flowers, as well as, of course, the cultivation of early vegetables.
2. Large tunnels of this kind are covered by several sheets of PVC very solid and yet sufficiently transparent. The leaves should be firmly attached to the arches to withstand the strongest gusts of wind.
3. Tie the film securely to the metal structure; PVC should be stretched as much as possible. It is good to be two for this job.
4. It is also necessary to work in pairs to properly stretch the PVC cover to prevent the formation of pockets of water when it is raining or to provide wind resistance.
5. Tighten the PVC on one of the intermediate hoops and secure it securely.
6. View of a greenhouse tunnel mounted. The good tension of the film limits the effects of wind resistance. The width of the opening makes it easy to enter a wheelbarrow.
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Assembly of a greenhouse in kit
- Market frame made of wood and acrylic glass
- Principle of the garden greenhouse
This may interest you