A chassis under a small structure like this one, renders the greatest services in the spring. It allows for early transplanting outside the greenhouse and protect them from the vagaries of the weather when the time does not guarantee a reliable temperature. Its small size and its lightness (it has no bottom), allow to put it in the necessary places and move it easily, like a bell, to enjoy maximum sunshine. Be careful though to protect it effectively for cool nights again.
1. The metal profiles that hold the plates are screwed onto the structure.
2. The glass plates (frame sides) are slid into the grooves.
3. The frame is set up in the garden above where you want to transplant. The all-glass structure guarantees sunshine, but the protection is limited.
4. The frame is used here for the transplanting which will favor the development of seedlings carried out in box, in the greenhouse.
5. This chassis is practical; it is lightweight and can be transported easily. In the spring, good sunshine allows a rapid development of seedlings from greenhouse seedlings a few days or weeks earlier. Transplanting is done with a pointed dibbler.
This may interest you