The Content Of The Article:

I had build without insurance damage work (I was badly advised at the time) a house. Today, it is 9 years and half that it is built, and the coating is blistered (it does not come off yet, but it sounds hollow). What procedure must I follow to have the decennial insurance of the mason who built my house played directly?

Property damage insurance is legally obligatory (Spinetta law). You illustrate the need to subscribe to it...

That said, the decennial can only be put into practice if your plaster has a flagrant lack of waterproofness making the house uninhabitable. Enter the builder, or contact the builder's liability insurance directly if you have kept the certificate. You can also attack the constructor for "workmanship" if they are proven.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: instructional quick fixes Loose Stucco repair video