The painting of the walls of a basement painted in white flakes. Maybe because of the humidity. What product should be put on these chipped parts before repainting in white?
The moisture problems you describe seem relatively small in terms of a cellar where the presence of some moisture is not abnormal. If the support is healthy and if the moisture does not come from seepage or capillary rise, the application of an anti-moisture paint, sold in all major DIY stores, should solve your problem.
Scrape the peeling paint before repainting the wall. The application of a thin layer of Depron will resolve any condensation phenomena.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- How to properly treat the humidity of a wall?
- Moisture issues
- Anti-humidity paint
- Humidity in a cellar
- Treatment of humidity in a cellar
- Wet walls: treatments
- Questions answers
- How to solve a problem of humidity in a cellar?
- How to build a humid cellar?
- Avoid condensation on the walls of the cellar
- Moisture rise from the cellar
- Moisture in the cellar and on the walls
This may interest you