- Criteria for choosing your balcony separation plants
- Which separation plants for balcony?
- Which pots or planters to use for separation plants?
Do you want to protect yourself from the neighbors' view by creating a vegetal screen on your balcony? Find out how to choose balcony separating plants based on their appearance and growth, which varieties are the most appropriate and which pots and planters you should turn to.
Separation plants for balcony
Criteria for choosing your balcony separation plants
When you want to install separation plants on his balconyit is imperative to look at the criteria that determine the best varieties. Indeed, if you want to protect yourself from the sight of the neighborhood, you must of course turn to plants whose height at maturity will be sufficient to constitute an effective screen. In addition, it is imperative that the foliage of these plants is persistentbecause if this is not the case, your plants will be baled during the winter season and will lack volume to break the view effectively. Finally, the ideal is also to turn to varieties of which growth will be fast enough to allow you to get a real hedge in a short time.
Which separation plants for balcony?
The separation plants for balconies must respect certain unavoidable criteria, which is why we propose you to turn towards these varieties which constitute excellent screens:
- The bamboo fargesia is without a doubt one of the best balcony separator plants. Indeed, it grows extremely fast, retains most of its leaves during the winter season and reaches between 2 and 5 meters tall when mature;
- The bay tree reaches a height of 3 to 7 meters when mature, and has a well-supplied foliage that makes your hedge opaque and reliable, especially as the foliage is persistent and withstands the cold of winter. In addition, you can even decorate your dishes with these leaves;
- The thuya emerald is a shrub with evergreen foliage that keeps beautiful green leaves all year round and is particularly easy to maintain. It reaches a height of 5 to 6 meters at maturity and grows very fast, which makes it a favored plant of separation;
- Remember that you can also install a palisade at the foot of which you will plant flowering plants such as honeysuckle, clematis or wisteria to brighten your balcony.
Which pots or planters to use for separation plants?
For your balcony separation plants, you need to choose adapted pots and planters and whose capacity will allow them to flourish and gain height quickly. Similarly, it is better to turn to light jars For example, they are made of plastic, fiber or resin because they will be easier to transport. Also watch the watering and make sure that the pots promote drainage Plant. Finally, choose decorative pots that will brighten your balcony and bring colors and an atmosphere that suits you.