Embedding the drain into the floor thickness is sometimes impossible in the case of a shower without a receiver. It must be put in place at ground level and sink a slab that takes the thickness of the evacuation at the location of the future shower. Only drawback: your installation will no longer actually walk, except to raise the entire bathroom!
- Block the drain with the adhesive mortar at the precise height of the concrete slab that must be poured.
- Place a protection on the bung and pour the concrete slab dosed at 250kg / m³.
- Shoot the ruler then smooth.
- Proceed as for the installation of a shower in the classic Italian: paste receiver and slab.
- Align the receiver firmly with the bung hole.