- Preparation of anchorages
- Universal plug for hollow or solid materials
- Universal anchor for drywall
- Rocking pin for suspension in a hollow ceiling
- Hooks for concrete
- Table hooks for wood, plaster, plasterboard, cellular concrete and solid brick
- Kitchen furniture hanging systems
Fastening and fixing objects are always real problems: you never know which ankle to use depending on the nature of the wall and the weight of the object to hang or hang.
Preparation of anchorages
The range of fasteners and fasteners available on the market is very wide and there is really something to get lost! Be aware that the quality of the drilling account for a lot in the strength of the anchors.
The diameter and depth of the mounting holes must be directly related to the size of the dowel (refer to the manufacturer's recommendations). A hammer drill is almost always needed in masonry.
The type of ankle depends on the weight of the object to be supported, as here the hanging of a rather light alarm center which must be able to withstand any attempts of tearing.
Universal plug for hollow or solid materials
Universal anchor for drywall
Rocking pin for suspension in a hollow ceiling
Hooks for concrete
Table hooks for wood, plaster, plasterboard, cellular concrete and solid brick
Kitchen furniture hanging systems
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- What fasteners to put in place in a hollow wall?
- How to fix accessories on tiles?
- DIY videos
- Install invisible fixing shelves
- Anchors and fixings in the plasterboard
This may interest you