- The heat radiator, which operation?
- The heat radiator soft, cascading benefits
- The heat radiator, how to choose the model?
The heat sink uses electricity to heat. Ecological by its inertia, it also brings a great comfort of use and generates important economies.
The heat radiator, which operation?
The soft heat radiator, also known as the radiator, offers a new type of heating that differs from conventional heating systems. In terms of characteristics, the heat radiator works:
- with resistance on the front which will heat the front of the radiator and diffuse the heat by radiation to provide a fast heating,
- a second resistance, this time located in the heating body, is it composed of a refractory material,
- thanks to this clever system, the heat radiator soft offers a diffuse heat, softer in that it is constant and lasts longer,
- the heat radiator is electric heat but clears the inconvenience that is known to conventional convectors.
The heat radiator soft, cascading benefits
As a result of these criteria, the heat radiator allows:
- to avoid significant variations in temperature,
- to continue to diffuse heat even when extinguished,
- to realize significant savings on the electricity bill,
- to have a gain of comfort in the use of the heating system, with particular a rapid rise in temperature and a homogeneous heat throughout the room. Moreover, it does not dry the air,
- to have a elegant radiatormanufacturers also focus on working on its aesthetics to make it attractive. A wide range of soft heat radiators are available on the market.
In addition, the heat radiator also shines by:
- its robustness and its life,
- its reliability in use,
- no major work is required for its installation,
- it does not require any specific maintenance.
Its cost can, at first sight, seem forbidding. However, it is to relativize. Indeed, a heat radiator soft costs from 500 to 1500 euros according to its level of range. This cost is largely amortized by the significant savings it generates. In addition, through a professional for the purchase and installation, you can also benefit from a favorable rate.
The heat radiator, how to choose the model?
A very large supply of soft heat radiators is available on the market. This is an advantage, but of all these choices, choose the model that best suits your needs. Each category of soft heat radiators has its own specific technicalities, but no need to be a connoisseur to make your choice, it is enough to compare the renderings offered by these radiators. We find mainly:
- the refractory brick radiator, where the brick allows to accumulate the heat produced by the resistance and in order to restore it when the radiator is off. This results in comfort and a saving of energy. Moreover this model is also known for its solidity,
- the radiator with heat transfer fluid, which proposes a very fast heating and diffuses a soft and homogeneous heat with the image of a central heating,
- the condensing radiatorwhich heats almost instantaneously while providing a unified heat,
- the soapstone radiator, which uses steatite tiles from volcanic lava. Steatite offers a heat-storage capacity similar to that of refractory brick,
- the glass radiator, where more glass mass will be important and more inertia will be large and significant savings. Be careful though, some of these glass heaters are not heat radiators,
- others exist even though they are less widespread. You'll find soft-heat radiators using granite, glass-coupled steel, even minerals... In any case, it's up to you to decide which option is best for both your needs and needs. to your aesthetic tastes. By calling a professional, it can advise you more specifically.