The Content Of The Article:

AGER General Construction Company has left us in plan - for more than 3 years - with a house that takes water and is well "rotten" on the ground floor and in the basement (repeated floods, infiltrations etc.) Other companies called refuse to come on such a site. Is this normal? What recourse do I have left? I would like to resume some defects, bad-manners, vices and other problems to finally be able to live in this house which is being damaged. It's terrible to live that kind of experience.

What other advice to give you than to summon the Tribunal de Grande Instance by ordering it to resume the work it has abandoned by asking the court for a daily penalty.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Recourse - your life