I have a motion detector on the outside above the gate of my garage. I would like to know if it is possible to have this projector lighted, also with a remote control when I arrive at my fence gate, at 60 meters, when it rains, at night, that there is steam. It should be noted that for convenience when I go back I come in reverse! Thank you for specifying the necessary equipment with a small connection diagram.
There are complete kits to benefit from both the presence detector and an outdoor projector remote control. From a projector already installed, one solution is to install on the circuit an on / off module and its remote control. The connection, simple, must be done as follows: bring the mains phase and neutral to the module, and the controlled phase and neutral output to the projector.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- All about home automation and connected homes
- Light bulbs: selection and choice of lighting equipment
- How to fix and connect lighting to a cornice?
- Questions answers
- How to install a video intercom?
- Innovation: Osram LIGHTIFY ™, a connected lighting application
This may interest you