Thank you for your shows - I removed in my bathroom lino archi well glued and I found a patch on the floor or existing floor (house of 1937) how to remove this patch - thisRenoverRemove a vme seems to be a work of titan. I would like to vitrify the floor then.
You're right, it's a work of titan... Once the lino remove, it is necessary to scrape the patch with a "scraper", a kind of big scraper fixed at the end of a handle, taking care not to slam the wood. Once the biggest remove, it is necessary to pocent the wood with a sander with parquet, then, in fine, to varnish it. As you can see, it is rather a job to entrust to a professional! In many cases, it is better to put another floor or... floating floor.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Laminate flooring in 5 questions
- Laying of PVC clips on parquet and lino
- How to remove traces of glue on stairs?
- DIY tips
- Choosing a solid parquet: the criteria to take into account
- Soft plastic vinyl coatings and laminate
This may interest you