How to modernize a rather large bathroom, 9m² on the ground and almost 20 linear meters, tiled floor to ceiling? Knowing that the tiles are very clean, and very well laid. The planned budget is not exentisble. What must we do?
- either break and start again, but it can make a lot of dust, work and take a lot of time;
- rest the tiles on the tiles;
- Rest the tiles on the floor and repaint the walls and the frieze.
To modernize this bathroom, on the ground you could rest tiling on existing tiles (taking a thin tile (slim) to not have a significant threshold with the adjacent ground level), and the wall, you could settle to repaint the faience. Otherwise, to avoid removal, you could apply on the earthenware a coating of lining and repaint it with a glossy paint.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Garnish an old tile
- Cover a tile with a plaster
- Lay wall tile
- Apply a resin on a wall tile
- Floor tiles, different materials
- Wall tiles for the interior
- How to maintain an old tile?
- Wall mosaic tile
- Tile of a bathroom
- Questions answers
- How to apply a water repellent product in bathroom?
- How to improve the waterproofness of a wall tile?
- Can we repaint a floor tile?
This may interest you