Used for all repairs of masonry parts, the sealant provides easy attachment and requires a minimum of material. Guaranteed hardening in 15 minutes, the "Chrono-S" coating from Toupret ensures faster and more efficient. With a great resistance, it allows to fix loads of 30 kg in record time.
- Small trough
- Spatula wide
- Narrow painter's knife
- Wire brush
- Dusting brush
- Wood carved stand
- Chrono sealing compound (Toupret)
- Smooth the surface
Clean the support
- Use a sharp tool and a wire brush to scrape the media where the part has come off.
- Remove any asperities.
- Remove the dust and all the residue.
- Fill a container (basin, trough) with water.
- Pour the powder gently while mixing.
- The resulting paste should look like putty.
Apply the plaster
- Close the hole immediately with the coating prepared.
- Use a spatula and a narrow knife to reach the bottom of the cavity and plug all gaps.
Lay the piece to fix
- Place the masonry piece in the hole as quickly as possible.
- Mark the depth not to be exceeded and push the workpiece to this mark.
- Hold in place with a good size stay, long enough for the coating to take.
- Scrape and trim the coating during drying with the narrow knife or cutter to restore the edge of the wall and its flatness.
Smooth the surface
- After 15 minutes of hardening, shape the end of the wall with a small knife or a cutter and wipe a sponge on the plaster to smooth it.
Let rest and finish
- Count at least 3h of installation for light elements (shutters for example) and up to 24h for heavier ones.
- Clean the tools with water.
- When the plaster is dry, apply a coat of paint or plaster.
- With Toupret's "Chrono-S" coating, repairing all masonry pieces is easy and fast. Depending on the room, count a maximum of one day of construction, including drying time. The repairs made are very resistant and very discreet.
(photos / visuals: © Toupret, except special mention)
Toupret offers a wide range of fund preparation coatings and decorative coatings for DIYers and professionals. Innovative products to treat, repair, repair holes and cracks, renovate and even and smooth before painting.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- New facade coatings to protect and decorate
- Realize a masonry wall made of rough stones for the garden
- Aluminum balustrade
- How to make a wooden balustrade?
- How to seal mortar?
- Plaster sealing in hollow brick
- Plaster sealing in stone
- Coated 4 in 1 Bostik
This may interest you