The Content Of The Article:

I have to change the foot of a Louis XVI style chair model "jacob". It is a turned and fluted foot "standard" found on all the chairs of this style of large series. I can not find anything by not using Internet search engines. Could you tell me how to get one? (without doing it to the unit)

You will be quicker to skim the sales depots and waste sites to try to find a foot exactly matching your chair. Frequent garage lofts where this type of chair is often put on sale. You will have to arm yourself with patience!

Why do not you try to do it yourself with a wood lathe? You will find a sheet explaining the technique for Turning the wood.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How To Fix A Chair Leg - Brought To You By Magic Mike XXL