I had PVC windows installed, but I would like to know if we can change the PVC shutters ourselves, how to take the measurements and who can do it for me to save a professional?
Major retailers (Lapeyre, Leroy-Merlin, Castorama, etc.). usually offer to make customized shutters. It is often possible to bring back the old shutters. They adapt the dimensions and the fixings of the new shutters. It remains then only to put them back on existing hinges.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Shutter boxes in 5 questions
- The maintenance of the external woodwork in 5 questions
- DIY tips
- What is the constitution of the shutters?
- Radio motorization for existing shutters
- Electric roller shutter for new and renovation
- Activ'Home, the rolling shutter with adjustable blades
This may interest you