Is it possible to receive an assistance or a tax credit when replacing a bathtub with a shower? We are owners, not retired, have 1 child and no disabled at home.
The replacement of a bath with a shower is accompanied by a 30% tax crediteven if you are not a senior or a disabled person, provided, however, that the equipment is designed for improve accessibility. The housing concerned must be the Principal residence of the inhabitant and the equipment must be sold and installed by the same company. This also applies to taps.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Benefit from a tax credit: replace a bathtub with a shower
- Replace a shower stall
- How to change a shower stall?
- DIY tips
- Well-being and safety in the shower
- Choose a shower or bath model
- Install a bathtub in the bathroom
This may interest you