I want to install roller shutters renovation. I used 5 professionals to prepare comparative quotes. Their arguments are contradictory, I am told that PVC blades are more insulating than ALU blades and vice versa. I am also told that the tax credit for the principal dwelling is valid only with PVC blades. What exactly is it and what are the eligibility criteria for taxes?
Roller shutters are eligible for tax credit regardless of their type and material. If the thermal resistance is greater than 0.20 m2° K / W, in a dwelling in a main dwelling, completed before 1 January 1977, and they are installed no later than 31 December of the 2nd year of acquisition of the housing, you will be entitled to 40% tax credit.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Installation of a Velux® solar rolling shutter
- Shutter for glass roofs and verandas in new and renovation
- Independent electric rolling shutter ID2
- Electric roller shutter for new and renovation
- Activ'Home, the rolling shutter with adjustable blades
This may interest you