The roof is the main area of heat loss in a home, with 30% of heat loss. MONIER offers an original solution for exterior insulation of the roof, which is one of the most efficient solutions on the market.
Coverage is the main area of heat loss. This is where you have to start to isolate a home. And among all the insulation techniques, the one that is done from the outside is always the most efficient, with equal insulation characteristics.
A 2 In 1 System
The CLIMA COMFORT system consists of self-supporting panels that incorporate:
- HPV under-roof screen (highly permeable to water vapor)
- an insulator (Resol) both the thinnest and least heat conductor on the market, since it displays a lambda of 0.022!
Resol Foam Panel From The Clima Comfort Range
CLIMA COMFORT panels being self-supporting, they can be placed directly on the rafters (center distance up to 90 cm). No need for specific soffit. Easy to cut and light to wear they are suitable for all construction sites, on frame and joist new or to renovate.
Laying panels and grouting with expansive sealing strips
Thanks to its reflective screen, the CLIMA COMFORT SUN panel can save up to 5° in summer comfort.
Sun Monier Comfort Clima Panel
Insulating the roof from the outside helps preserve the interior volume of the attic space as much as possible.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to ventilate a roof soffit?
- How to choose an insulation system from the outside?
- Is it normal to have cracks on a recent ITE (thermal insulation from the outside)?
- External insulation (ITE) on insulated walls of the interior
- Exterior insulation stone house (ITE)
- How to improve the attic insulation?
- Exterior insulation in projected polyurethane foam
- Insulation from the outside
- How to insulate the attic of an old house?
- Placo® Rigidur® Sol 20 Drywall Toilets
- DIY tips
- Thermal insulation from the outside (ITE), with glass wool, under attached cladding
- Insulation from the outside (Optex system)
- Overall insulation of a roof
- Overall insulation of slate, tile or zinc roofs
- Overall insulation of the walls from the outside
- Overall insulation and development of the attic
- UNISO exterior insulation manufactured by MYRAL
- Insulate a roof from the outside by laying seasoned caissons
- Insulation of a roof from outside in Sarking
- Insulation of lost attics (blown wool)
This may interest you