This "special cracks" putty is a boon for DIYers who restore their interior. Instead of using putty for plaster or plaster here, another for wood elsewhere and a third on the metal (repairing old degraded joints between door frames and masonry), all you need is this special putty cracks. You can sand and paint it so that it will remain invisible but still flexible.
Can be painted and sanded.
Without plasticizer, does not clog.
Ease of implementation.
For finishing joints, joints and capping cracks before painting on wood, aluminum, PVC, brick, stone, concrete and plaster. Sealing joints between frames and masonry.
Repair cracks indoors on wood, PVC, aluminum, brick, plaster, concrete or stone.
Available in 310 ml cartridge.
Preparation of the support
The bottoms must be clean, sound, dry, unfrozen, frost-free, dust-free, fat-free, compact, free of all non-adhering parts. Brush, scrape and / or dust off the support. Sanitize with DIP ANTI-FOAM. All old media must be recognized beforehand to determine the nature of the preparations.
Avoid contact with bituminous or rubbery materials.
Adheres without primary.
-Decut the tip of the cartridge to the cutter.
- Screw the cannula.
-Decut slice the end of the cannula to the diameter of the joint to achieve. The width of the joints must be between 4 and 25 mm.
-Introduce the cartridge into a putty gun.
-Apply a regular bead pushing forward, taking care to fill the joint to fill.
-Wrap the seal in a fresh state with a jointed dagger and wipe off the sponges with a sponge.
-Cleaning of tools and equipment (fresh product): white spirit
(photos / visuals: © Dip waterproof, except special mention)
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Gaskets and cracks between plasterboards in 5 questions
- Cracks on a load-bearing wall after work: what precautions should be taken?
- How to restore plaster inner joints?
- Cracks between older and newer part of a ceiling
- How to renovate a very cracked ceiling?
- DIY tips
- How to make a quick-drying silicone sanitary seal?
- Acrylic sealant for wood
- Invisible sanitary silicone gasket
- How to make a sanitary silicone seal of color?
- How to make an extreme white sanitary silicone seal?
- How to make a sanitary silicone seal anti-mold?
- Seal and grout with putty and glues
- How to make a silicone seal in a bathroom?
- Moldy joints around a sink or bathtub
This may interest you