The Content Of The Article:

Owning for a few years, I began work in my basement composed of a clay floor (concrete slab) I could see a water infiltration through the wall (adobe + stone) not previously noted because impregnated by the soil. The concerned wall is attached to the street and therefore to the municipality. My question: who is responsible for the damage it caused (flooded soil)?

Contact your insurance and report water damage. They will send an expert who will appreciate the extent of the damage and identify the cause.

He may at the same time determine the responsibilities and initiate any necessary procedures.

Do not wait to act because we must not let the situation deteriorate... where the signs disappear with the beautiful days!

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How I Faked My Way to The Top of Paris Fashion Week