The diamond-cement-fiber slates have become very classic in the countryside, where they have gradually acquired their titles of nobility. The Artoit range from ETERNIT comes in three sizes and shapes. They can be used both for roofing and vertical wall cladding, making it possible to take advantage of the proven qualities of fiber cement.
The ARTOIT fiber cement slate is proposed with straight edges and diamond shape to respect local architectural traditions.
Ideal for new and renovation. The low number of slates needed per square meter makes it a very affordable roofing material. Its lightness does not overload the frame.
- 3 shapes available for neatly designed covers
- Warranty 15 years • Speed of implementation
- Complies with DTU 40.13 "Fiber-cement slate cover" • Advantages of fiber-cement (ingelivity,...)
- Use in roof and vertical walls
Formats and colors
Available in three forms to adapt to all configurations in roofing and facade cladding.
- Straight edges
- Color black and gray zinc
- 40 x 40 cm for cladding and roofing.
A wide range of accessories is available for the finishes of your site.
The advice of Eternit
Vertigo fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
Orchester fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
Kergoat fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
Fiber-cement slates Pommay from ETERNIT
Green roof system Eternit
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Covers containing asbestos in 5 questions
- Which insulation to choose with a slate roof?
- What to do with slates that crumble?
- Molded slates on the underside: should the roof be redone?
- Degradation on stained fibroblasts?
- What price for a slate fibro?
- DIY tips
- Overall insulation of slate, tile or zinc roofs
- Slate laying
This may interest you