The Content Of The Article:

I have a bathroom that is located between a bedroom and a living room. What can I do to evacuate condensation and moisture? Knowing that above there is another room. Is there an internal electrical system?

If you have the possibility to "pass" a sheath, it is possible to install a puller with hygrostatic control (reacting according to the moisture content). Ideally the conduit will have to join and cross the attic and go out on the roof. If on the other hand you can not create any evacuation, the best is to provide an electric dehumidifier, which you will gain to connect the evacuation to the general descent of water for not having to empty regularly the tank.

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • Condensate problem with a Canadian well

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Demonstration of Moisture Removal in a Vacuum