How to remove the facing stones that have been put around the interior doors? Is there a product that dissolves the glue which would not damage the plasterboard?
Facing stones are usually glued with adhesives that are fairly resistant to tearing. There is no solution other than that of tear off the outer skin of cardboard from the plasterboard at the same time. To limit damage, you can try to take off these facing stones with a spatula, as you try to slip between the stone and the plasterboard. Once the stones are removed, you can repair the degraded parts with a filling and / or finishing coating.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Recap holes before painting walls
- Decorative plasters
- Re-sealing cracks in the plaster
- Questions answers
- Redo an interior wall that is plastered
- How to tear off a wall carpet attached to neoprene glue?
- How to tear off wall carpet?
- Lay the plasterboard inside before the plasterboard?
This may interest you