The Content Of The Article:

Help!!! Mom just broke down her oil boiler (Geminox only 12 years old) that produces heat and hot water: drilling the sanitary water heater body but since everything is welded, everything must be changed: what do you advise as a new device and will it be able to benefit from tax reduction?

I think that a change of device is necessary. If you take a condensing boiler, you will be able to benefit from a 30% tax credit on the equipment, under the classic conditions of CITE (Energy Transition Tax Credit).

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • What's new on tax credits?
    • Can help be provided for the installation of ventilation systems?

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Eco for Child Tax Credit