I would like to install a dual stream VMC in my new home and would like to know if by taking a VMC at 92% yield I am eligible for tax credits and at what rate?
As curious as it may seem, the VMC (Controlled Mechanical Ventilation) systems, whatever they may be (thus even double-flow at high efficiency) are not eligible for tax credits, mainly dedicated to heating appliances and appliances. materials and insulating materials. Check out our article on TAX CREDITS 2010.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to choose a VMC installer?
- How to prevent smells of smoke from entering via a VMC?
- VMC's problems and Housebrico's advice to solve them
- What help to replace a defective boiler?
- How to benefit from the tax credit several years in a row?
- What's new on tax credits?
- Are the new tax credits conditioned by a level of income?
- How to reduce the humidity of a cellar?
- How to get a detailed bill from an energy supplier?
- DIY tips
- The ventilation of the house
This may interest you