Repair a whale of an umbrella or umbrella in the blink of an eye, it's possible!
The steel whale in this old parasol has a broken bone and you want to fix it.
- Take an electric domino (Ø 4 or 6 mm).
- Remove plastic insulation from the cutting pliers to disengage the brass core.
- Engage half of the domino on the whale, the hollow pointing towards the screw.
- To tighten it without forcing too much not to deteriorate the whale.
- Push the other end of the whale.
- Tighten without excess.
Info for DIYers
This repair is only possible if the broken whale has two ends that can be joined by a domino.