How to clean the tank and the resistance of an ALTECH BT 300i thermodynamic balloon? How to change the anode?
The age of this balloon is not specified. Nevertheless, this model, still marketed, must be relatively recent and probably still under warranty. The actions you quote involve the intervention of a professionalOtherwise, the warranty may no longer be applied in case of failure or replacement of a component. Even after the end of warranty, I advise you to use the services of a professional, given the type of very sophisticated equipment. A maintenance contract is a good solution.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- How to have hot water
- Insulation kit for hot water tank
- Supply and distribution of a thermodynamic water heater (4)
- Safety group of a thermodynamic water heater (3)
- Description of a thermodynamic water heater (2)
- Installation of a thermodynamic water heater (1)
- Questions answers
- How to change an electric ball?
- What to do with a security group seized?
This may interest you