- The material needed to remove stains from a cup
- Steps to remove stains from a cup
- Other techniques for removing stains from a cup
To clean cups marked by traces of coffee and tea, you can use many tips. Clay stone, baking soda or white vinegar can be used to remove this soiling. Thus, it is not necessary to invest in expensive products to obtain an impeccable result.
The material needed to remove stains from a cup
You have to bring a mop, baking soda, a used green pad, white vinegar and a few drops of bleach.
Steps to remove stains from a cup
- Rub the inside of the cup with baking soda ;
- Pour from White vinegar inside;
- Rotate the bowl so that the whole interior is impregnated with the mixture;
- Leave for a few minutes;
- Rub with the green stamp used and rinse;
- Repeat the process if there are still traces in the cup;
- Fill the cup with hot water and add only a few drops of bleach in case the traces are particularly persistent;
- Rinse thoroughly to eliminate the smell of bleach.
Other techniques for removing stains from a cup
In addition to bleach and baking soda, lemon, clay stone and heated vinegar are also effective in removing stains left by tea and coffee inside a cup.
Simply cut the lemon in half, rub the inside of the mug and let it work for a few minutes before rinsing. We do not hesitate to repeat the operation if there are spots.
With white vinegar
Heat the white vinegar and pour it into the cup. It is important to fill the cup to the brim for a consistent result. Let the white vinegar work before rinsing the cup thoroughly. Then dry with a clean cloth.
With clay stone
You have to put some clay on a slightly damp sponge, then rub the inside of the cup. It is not necessary to polish too hard. With clay stone, there is no laying time, rinsing can immediately follow.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- How to clean and degrease your fryer?
- How to clean the stainless steel without scratching it?
- How to remove a stain of blood: 10 tips
This may interest you