The Content Of The Article:

Wood, concrete, metal, plaster, brick, glass, tiles, carpet... System D tells you which glue to use depending on the object to be glued and its support.

DIY tip: what glue for which support?: glue

What glue for the depron?

Depron is a thin insulator made of expanded polystyrene. Solvent adhesives degrade it. You have to use a acrylic type glue.

Video Instruction: How to make a precision superglue / CA glue applicator