Express creative leisure and very easy: the decoration of a frame for a mirror in a country and modern spirit with twigs and branches.
- Frame 50 cm x 50 cm pine with edges
- Painting Robert the Hero, 100 ml each: Victor (green grass), Charles (lighter green anise), Gray Rock (khaki green), Dill
- (very light green)
- Wood glue
- Mirror 30 cm x 30 cm (DIY store)
- 18 mm thick laminated wood board in 30 cm x 30 cm
- Branches 0.5 cm to 1 cm in diameter as straight as possible and green with moisture
- Glue gun
Difficulty: Very easy
Completion time: 3 hours excluding drying time
- Paint the outside of the frame in Dill color, then the bottom in Victor and the inner edges in Charles. Finally, paint the visible slice in Gray Rock.
- Let dry.
- Glue the mirror on the board with wood glue. Paint the slice in Gray Rock and stick everything in the center of the frame.
- Cut the branches in sticks of 10 cm as straight and as regularly as possible.
- Arrange them around the mirror when the painting of the frame is dry, then glue them to the glue gun tight to each other.
- Leave the angles bare and stick small sticks in squares of 2 cm x 2 cm.