Salvaged ornaments, ropes and driftwood allow to imagine original photo frames: tutorial.
- Wooden pediment
- Box background
- Cabinet elements
- Matt varnish
- White paint
- Paint brushes
- wood glue
Time: 1 hour (excluding drying)
- The first thing to do is to dust off the elements, or even to leach them.
- In the latter case, let it dry.
- Then apply a layer of Bondex (anti-worm) or matte varnish.
- Brush with white acrylic paint or diluted color in a little water.
- Depending on the elements, to maintain the photo, it may be necessary to place it on a background cardboard and fix it with cloth tape or two nails folded down.
- If the frame is made with planks, bevel with a jigsaw and join wood glue on plywood of the same size.
- For the molded element, cut the photo to the exact dimension.