Laying a non-woven is much easier because the glue is applied directly to the wall. It is not necessary to pre-cut the strips.
- Draw a vertical and post markers of the roll width to mark the areas to be glued.
- Apply the glue to the wall with a glue brush covering the width of a floor-to-ceiling tile.
- Align a line to the vertical mark from the ceiling.
- Marouflage outward.
- Marble all the way down and slide the cutting ruler under the paper to prepare the cut.
- Cut the bottom of the blade to the cutter.
- Remove the ruler and then rub the paper to fit on the plinth.
- Lay the other tiles in the same way.
- Check the connections by sliding the lever.
Heal the borders of wallpaper
|Too far apart||Too close|
The quality of the final result lies mainly in the fineness with which you make the connections. When the paper is freshly placed on the wall and before the glue starts to dry, it can be dragged a few millimeters to fit it edge to edge.