- The range of abrasives and sanding blocks SANDBLASTER of 3 M
- Large sanding block for abrasive SANDBLASTER 3 M
- Small sanding wedge for abrasive SANDBLASTER of 3 M
- Use of 3M SANDBLASTER abrasive sheets without sanding pad
Among the many activities and productions of 3M, the handyman will particularly remember the very original sanding products that are the tools and abrasives of the SANDBLASTER range: sanding blocks and abrasive abrasives excellent for all the delicate work of finishing and renovation.
The range of abrasives and sanding blocks SANDBLASTER of 3 M
The SANDBLASTER range includes abrasives with an abrasion-resistant, abrasive-coated polyurethane foam backing that lasts much longer than conventional abrasives. The grain size is identified by different colors. These "sheets" can be used alone or with specific shims.
Large sanding block for abrasive SANDBLASTER 3 M
For large flat surfaces (table top or door panels), a sanding block with a large platform makes work easier and quicker. A gripper system at the front and back securely blocks the abrasive sheet. For abrasive sheets 23.4 x 9.3.
Small sanding wedge for abrasive SANDBLASTER of 3 M
For small flat surfaces, a sanding wedge with a delta end allows precise finishing. The handle, very ergonomic, pivots to reach hard to reach surfaces. For abrasive sheets 14.6 x 5.1.
Use of 3M SANDBLASTER abrasive sheets without sanding pad
The abrasive sheets can be used independently of shims, for example for rounded surfaces such as chair bars or moldings or for narrow flat surfaces. These abrasive sheets being flexible, they can be used to sand all the reliefs. The purple color of this leaf indicates a medium grain abrasive.
On the same topic
- Syntilor Wood Removers
- DIY videos
- Joinery: Woodworking by hand
- How to strip wood?
- DIY tips
- Wood stripping
- "Natural" stripping of painted or varnished woods
- How to strip and treat a piece of furniture?
- Repair a piece of furniture with putty or wood paste
- Successfully restore a wooden table
- How to strip a paint on wood
This may interest you