The facade of a house was redone by a craftsman with the products provided by the owners. The realization of the works took place in 2012. Since, problems appeared on the facade and the company which carried out the works no longer exists. What are the possible remedies, if any?
The renovation of a facade is part of the ten-year guarantee. Play this one is possible if the problems observed lead to loss of tightness which makes the well "unsuitable for its destination" (otherwise uninhabitable).
As the business disappeared, we would have to find his insurer and, if he was up to date with his premiums, make the ten-year guarantee work. In the event of a business failure, only one property damage insurance lets hope for compensation.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Understand the scope of the property damage insurance
- How do you play the guarantee of perfect completion, or annual guarantee?
- Ten-year guarantee when the company has filed for bankruptcy?
- How to find the managers of a liquidated company?
- Should we comply with the opinion of an insurance expert?
This may interest you